- May 11, 2022
- 9:00 AM PDT
How to pass an interview for a Test Automation Engineer?
- Get your dream job and make a $200K+ annual salary!
- The interview is a very stressful event. Nowadays it could take anywhere from 4 – 8 hours and 2-6 rounds with various interviewers.
- Though throughout his 14-year career, Igor had been on both sides as interviewee and interviewer where he had conducted 100s of interviews and was interviewed dozen times by large enterprises and a small startup.
- Living through that experience Igor had derived a successful formula on how to go through this tedious process as a winner with the highest possible offer in your hands!
- An effective resume and LinkedIn
- Conversation with a recruiter
- Pre-interview with the hiring manager
- Coding screening – how to crack it?
- In-person virtual/office interview – how to win the team?
- Salary negotiation
[Engineering Manager, Tinder, USA; CEO and founder of Engenious]
Work experience: Engineering Manager at Tinder, Automation lead at Expedia and Barnes & Noble. Passionate about teaching.