Who we are:
Engenious is a US-based consulting agency with a global presence. Although Engenious’ main area of expertise is mobile development, it is a home for more than 50 plus talented world-class engineers with domain experience in Web, mobile, Backend and Test Automation.
Engenious’ US client is looking to hire a Senior Mobile QA Engineer for a popular online dating/geosocial networking application that brings people together.
What will you do?
- Conduct accessibility testing based on AA WCAG compliance requirements (Project 1 specific)
- Plan and execute the project’s release and testing activities
- Work with the engineering team on test cases
- Perform testing activities during the development cycle
- Participate in scrum rituals – standup, planning, retrospective meetings
- Attend bug triages, showcase, post-mortem meetings
- Convert high priority bugs into test automation backlog tasks for the automation team
- Work with EMs/PMs from the client-side to orchestrate testing activities
- Work in conjunction with automation team on monthly audits
Skills, Experience and Role Expectations:
- 2 + years of experience in testing with a focus on iOS and Android apps or MacOS / Windows desktop applications
- Proficiency with Charles Proxy or Fiddler
- Real experience of manual testing Rest APIs
- Exposure to software testing cycle and regression testing
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English (B2+)
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexible & remote job
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Development opportunities in any IT direction
- Fun and friendly team
- Personal professional growth
- Up to 100% reimbursement of the participation in core courses and conferences
Send us your CV and take a new step in your professional career!