Who we are
The Engenious team is dedicated developers, great engineers and bold designers who strive for excellence.
We help our clients turn their ideas into reality.
Our brilliant iOS and Android engineers will materialize the design into an attractive mobile app.
Our testers make sure the mobile app is released on time and bug-free for the end user! Not only do they test the app before and after release, but they also automate the testing process to speed up the testing cycle during future releases.
We even build an internal Mobile DevOps infrastructure to automate the processes of continuous app development, testing and release, as well as internal and external distribution.
Technical PM/PO is in charge of schedules, budgets, resources and project deliverables. Delivers business results by ensuring that project management best practices are being met. Monitors teams to make sure the project goals and objectives are being kept. Knowledge of larger landscapes without neglecting granular details while tracking project health, staying alert for risk and resolving issues as they arise. Maintains standards and monitors project scope and quality requirements.
- Technical education as Bachelor’s degree at least
- 3+ years experience in project management of Web, Mobile (Google/App stores), Saas projects
- Experience with leading teams with 15+ direct subordinates (developers, testers, designers, devops, etc)
- Knowledge of agile and lean approaches such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, among others.
- Experience in Agile project management teams
- Proven leadership skills
- Expertise in conflict resolution
- Detail oriented with Strong out of the box thinking
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability
- Proficiency with project management software and related tools including but not limited to ProjectManager, such as JIRA, Confluence, GSuite, etc.
- Upper intermediate English or higher
It will be a plus
- PMBOK PMI or PRINCE2 certification
- SAFe certification
- CSPO certification
- CSM certification
- MBA certification
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Flexible & remote job
- Interesting tasks and project
- Personally tailored professional career growth
- Up to 100% reimbursement on training and conferences
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Works with key stakeholders to understand the business needs, and creates a projects management plans that aligns with the company’s strategic objectives
- Receives and Applies Feedback from the key stakeholders
- Contributes to the Vision and Roadmap of the projects
- Oversees strategic plans, monitoring and adapting as needed
- Creates projects plans, projects charters and projects schedules
- Maintains projects objectives
- Manages and prioritizes the Team Backlog
- Monitors production and quality to customer/stakeholder/sponsor standards
- Identifies and resolves issues and risks
- Reports on project progress offer viable solutions and opportunities as they arise
- Implements change practices
- Manages resources to make sure schedule is on track
- Projects portfolios management
- Lead meetings and set expectations for the project team
- Supports the Team in Delivering Value
- Maintain budgets
- Reporting on projects and portfolios
- Manages several projects at the same time
- Manages Web, Mobile (Google/App stores), Saas projects